Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 25 ------ Countdown 2 More Days

So funny to consider 2 more week days . . . the full 4 weeks makes it a 28 day cycle this time around for our Miracle Boot Camp.

When I think of the amount of new contacts that have been added in just the last few weeks, I say, "Whoa!" We still have work to do!

Jacki challenged us to come up with our plan for the next four weeks by tomorrow evening's call. That challenge is daunting for those of us who have been diligently working on various projects for months now . . . ;-). Part of me says, "REST, VACATION, ENJOY BIG Z!"

The other part of me says, "Must keep following up. Must keep taking action. Must stay in the game --- perhaps, however, with more balance in our life and less intensity ;-)."

RECOMMENDATION:

CHECK YOUR PAYMENTS to PAYMENT CARD MONTHLY (somewhere before the 10th of the month). I learned the hard way after discovering a recent payment in MAY onto our payment card for all of our new World Changer TEAM pay that the company will charge you a $2.95 fee per month you leave your money in their system. This means I will likely never see a very valuable $8.85 over the last three months. WHY? I didn't realize how quickly TEAM PAY for WORLD CHANGERS adds up and therefore didn't even consider we had a payment! Nor did I realize ADP charged this fee if you had money in the account. OOOoooops! You can bet I won't intentionally make that mistake again!

BE MORE MINDFUL THAN I WAS . . . PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR COMMISSION PAYOUT and when you're getting close to the MAGIC NUMBER you have set in your back office under your "Update Account Information". Be sure to watch when your payments are added to your ADP Total Pay card so you can snatch that cash off the card as soon as possible!

We have on our goal sheet that our Miracle Team time would last until August 14, 2009. Therefore, as much as I'd like to fall into a slump in a few days (lol), we will stay the course and continue to work our plan.

As I discovered our pay and what happens when WORLD CHANGERS join your team and how QUICKLY that BOLSTERS your COMMISSIONS, well, I realized at a much deeper level why Jacki and Ginny have been telling us of the power of 5 World Changers. Developing World Changers is just "good business sense".

While in there, I found an unexpected three new business malls that likely came as a thank you for being on the Customer Service Team. They all came in over the weekend when I was taking leisure and renewal time . . . and I didn't receive the email notification due to strange happenings with that host provider for the last few months.

So, when we look at our goals set for Miracle Team, which has turned into Boot Camp, I see results. Unexpected results. We're often told to ask for what we want. Write it out. Then, let go of the outcome.

Since we began our journey with Miracle Team, we asked to personally sponsor 35 people into our foundation malls who are in alignment with the TWCCTW philosophy and who desire a legitimate revenue stream in their lives in the form of a home business.

Personally sponsor to me meant that we would do the fancy footwork; I forgot all about Divine Intervention ;-).

Therefore, our three newly discovered malls, though not in our foundation mall, count.
Therefore, the other three malls, 1 World Changer and 2 Business Malls count (also not under this foundation, but another sponsor mall).
Therefore, our new World Changer from Idaho counts.
And, we had a World Changer in early June as we began Miracle Team.

This is 8 malls.

We have at least three folks who are on the cusp of signing up (maybe more, just have to go over my paperwork to double-check). There are others we are due to follow-up with in time.

Therefore, I let go of our outcome again and just let the flow happen. We are grateful for however it is our team members come to us. We are happy to have each and every one of them.

Now, what's going to be even more wonderful is to see our team members have their teams grow!

No comments: