Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 33 ----- Preparation

Today was an interesting day on Customer Service due to the conversations had. Usually, we always have a reward in some form or another. Today's special nature of CS was related to our team. We have a great team and connecting happens and enriches our lives. Thanks to each of you who bring goodness to an already good experience in My Power Mall.

I caught up on Operation World Changer requirements, called some team members and left voice messages, sent team emails, and had a conversation with Phillip before heading off to meet the boys after basketball camp.

We went to the market for supplies, and on our way out, lo and behold, we met one of our contacts from Miracle Team Boot Camp . . . clearly he had not viewed the video yet! However, we had a few minutes' exchange on a topic dear to his heart. We bit each other good-bye and I will call/email him anyhow ;-).

Upon our arrival home, the boys got right to work on watermelon, Pokemon, play and fun.

I got absorbed in checking email and then, got caught up in Face book.

I spend a bit of time trying to figure out how to post my Ugandan American Global Initiatives Flyer in there and found I wasn't sure how to post the .pdf file. I caught up on posting and then learned that certain video types are not allowed to be uploaded to Face book. I also noted that some MPM videos that were there were taken off by the owner.

Eventually, I just decide it was time to create a YouTube account. So I did. Named it "BigZandMom" and then set about uploading our two Lost Marble videos for Big Z's Enterprise.

Then, I went back to Face book and got one of the YouTube videos uploaded.

Now that I think of that, I need to call 1&1 Internet and make sure our domain is still active for him because a recent email alerts me that it may be time for renewal --- and these videos have Big Z's domain on them, not his Foundation Mall domains ;-).

Then, I went back to YouTube and viewed all the videos on GinnyDye channel, subscribed and asked to be a friend.

We're making progress in social networking ;-). And, it feels like today was a day in preparation for Operation World Changer.

I got a call from Ginny today, as she promised! It was fun to answer and hear her message about www.mypowermallchanges.com and know that every single member who has a current phone number will get this message, too! YEAH!

I am so amazed the day is coming to a close.

Already???

We're going to have a walk and help digest our dinner, come back for dessert, and then hop to bed.

No contacts made today, or follow-ups with leads.

Have a wonderful night's rest everyone! Happy Friday a few hours early to YOU!

May your hearts be full and may you be optimistic about your ever-increasing wealth in all areas of your life.

No comments: