Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 31 ------ Operation World Changer Changes Our Plans

Okay Team~~~

August 14 is my last day of my personal 60 Day Challenge for the Miracle Team ~~~

However, with our news yesterday of the fast-approaching Operation World Changer implementation at hand, I know that in order to have a shot at having the energy to work intensely for another 7 weeks, I will need a break. This week is likely the only time to have it ;-).

If Operation World Changer is to last 7 weeks, this means the 7 weeks will likely begin on Monday the 17th IF Ginny is to make it to the Regional Event on time the first week of October ;-).

Though I say "a break" I will still have a follow-up in person tomorrow, and have some follow-ups this week, as well as customer service scheduled. Big Z is in a basketball camp, he's got a sleep-over planned and I have other "to-dos" on my calendar. However, if I take as much time as I can to "play, rest and spend time with Big Z", I hope to have a bit of a recharge.

Today I made it to the eye doctor and I even had an opportunity to mention Z's Business. I have the email of the doctor and will be emailing her something in relation to the eye-care product she recommended to me. However, since she knows I can get a rebate from Big Z's online store, and I told her staff she could also get a rebate and still sell products to her customers (details, of course, would have to be discussed with various retailers). So, I will include this information when I email her ;-).

My afternoon was spent helping a friend on a project.

We're now going out for a few minutes on the bicycles after Big Z plays a few notes on his keyboard. Then, off to bed for a great night's rest.

Tomorrow, I will know from our update how to proceed.

We are 99% certain we will volunteer for Operation World Changer. I've already had the update conversation with Big Z and we know that our determination is what it takes and is what will get us closer to realizing our short and long-term goals. When I read the update tomorrow, I'm intending we'll know for certain so we may implement a strategy for our well being along with Jacki and Ginny's plan for our success.

Wishing you all a good night's rest.

No comments: