Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 26 ------ "Raise Hand!" *2 "Lower Hand!"

I'd say I'll miss the sound of the, "Raise hand!" as we end our Miracle Team Calls ;-), but we're going to keep using the new calling system for all our calls and family chats, lol.

38 follow-up calls thus far today before the team call. Still have stacks and stacks of calls to make ;-).

Welcome e-cards to new members sent.

Jacki read an SBIY story tonight, #310. It was about "throwing our hat over the tall stone wall and setting out to retrieve it" and about overcoming barriers in our lives.

It was especially touching for me to hear tonight as some barriers are staring me right in my eyes ;-).

Goals for next weeks:

Stick with my plan until August 14th because that's the date I set when Miracle Team was first announced, therefore, we'll keep working our plan.

Follow-up, follow-up, follow-up. I have stacks and stacks of folks to keep following up with. I have some emails that fell through the cracks for people that need to have an e-book of thanks; I have folks who said, "No, not now on the business" that need to hear about the Solar Oven Factory and how they may take advantage of the certificates if they found value in the certificates instead of the business; I have other folks who've fallen through the cracks; and I have people on my desk that I haven't had a chance to contact yet.

I will continue to connect with stores to find the one that will allow me and Big Z to set up a table outside their store to have our Solar Oven Factory Project . . . The end of Miracle Team will enable this more involved connections to be made.

We're going to continue with the Business Partnership Outreaches.

We're going to continue to establish our connections on Facebook and another online women's networking group.

We're going to do new member reach-outs and reach out to our older members and set up a team call.

I want time with Big Z; and I want to have a time to connect with my family in California.

I am going to read cover to cover the book that Eleanor Norton recommended in the first Boot Camp---

John Assaraf's The Answer. In my initial reading in the early chapters on the history of science and quantum physics , insights into the healing work I do have been so fascinating and valuable. I really like how he writes in an almost oral fashion, reminding us frequently that he and his co-author's guidance "will grow our business", "our business", about "our business." (The co-auther is Murray Smith.) I am excited to see what they present that will help a person grow a thriving business. Eleanor told me this morning, "Put into action what he directs you to do." and said she has one of his earlier books as well.

Thank you, Eleanor ;-).

The healing work I do is called Reconnective Healing. You may learn more at http://www.thereconnection.com. Reconnective Healing may be done in person (which is the most fun) and long distance. The Reconnection may only be done in person. Together, each one provides a complete healing experience that continues long after the sessions are over. It's fascinating and powerful work that provides healing on many levels --- psychological, spiritual, emotional, mental and physical. It's an honor for me to bear witness and be a part of a client's healing journey . . .

Big Z is going camping with his Dad this weekend, so tomorrow early in the morning, I'm going to take him hiking. Though it's cooled off a great deal in our area, the cooler it is, the further he'll be able to hike ;-). Then, I heard it's already time for the awards at the library for the summer reading program, so, it's a good idea I get him there for his rewards.

After these adventures, it will be back to the grindstone for the last few hours' efforts on our Miracle Team Boot Camp.

Today I had a follow-up call that gave me my third connect with a Miracle Team lead from early June. I had a disconnect two times I've called. But as I said on the call yesterday, when I get a disconnect, I will call back! Sometimes I get the voice mail. Other times I get to say, "I called a few minutes ago, but was somehow disconnected. May I speak with ______, please?"

I got a new voice, an older voice, and it said, "I think you better just speak with me." Turns out the lead is 16. So, we had a brief but effective conversation. They young man is very adept online and his parents give him quite a bit of lee-way to do things like this since he is responsible. So, they are going to watch the video as a family (of course I mentioned Lana!) and then they will be away this weekend. He promised they would call me back by Monday. I've followed up with an email and added, "If I don't hear from you, I will call you!"

1 comment:

miraclebootcampphillipw said...

Way to go gal. I'm proud of you and how you kept up the struggle. I will still hollow at you. Call if you need anything.
Phillip